QuickBooks Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Ease of use
- Low cost software
- Complete solution
Manage by : Brian | Category : Accounting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Pros & Cons
7 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- Category leader in Accounting Software For Small Businesses
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
- Best for Low cost software
- Best for Complete solution
3 Reasons not to buy
- Time tracking feature has been rated 100% below industry average
- Expense tracking feature has been rated 100% below industry average
- Mobile apps feature has been rated 100% below industry average
QuickBooks Pricing Overview
- $5 / Month
- Self-Employed: $5/mo., track miles, income, expenses, receipts, taxes, payments, invoice and reports.
- Simple: $10/mo., everything that the Self-Employed plan offers plus sales tax, and send estimates. However, it doesn’t come with track miles.
- Essentials: $17/mo., everything that Simple Start plan offers plus bill management, users up to 3, and track time.
- Plus: $30/mo., everything that Essentials plan offers plus project tracking, inventory tracking and 1099 contractors support
They also offer a bunch of add-ons which you can check at their pricing page: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/pricing/