FreshBooks Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : Accounting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Pros & Cons
5 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Great features list
- A contender in Accounting Software For Small Businesses
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
4 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Timesheet management feature has been rated 100% below industry average
- Expense tracking feature has been rated 100% below industry average
- Mobile apps feature has been rated 100% below industry average
FreshBooks Pricing Overview
- $15 / Month
- Available (Credit Card required)
You can try FreshBooks for 30 days without any need for payment. Also, there is no need for a credit card to get started. After that, you need to get monthly or yearly plans
- Lite: $15/mo., five clients, unlimited invoices, track time and expenses, good payment options, backup options, and much more.
- Plus: $25/mo., 50 clients, everything that Lite offers plus late fees charge, send payment reminders, schedule recurring invoices and much more.
- Premium: $50/mo., 500 clients, everything that Plus offers.