Zoho Books Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : Accounting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Pros & Cons
4 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Category leader in Accounting Software For Small Businesses
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
5 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Time tracking feature has been rated 100% below industry average
- Timesheet management feature has been rated 100% below industry average
- Multi-currency feature has been rated 100% below industry average
Zoho Books Pricing Overview
- $9 /
- Available (Credit Card required)
- Basic: $9 per organization/month, 50 contacts, 2 users(1 user + 1 accountant), 5 automated workflows.
- Standard: $19 per organization/month, 500 contacts, 3 users(2 users + 1 accountant), 10 automated workflows/module
- Professional: $29 per organization/month, unlimited contacts, ten users, ten automated workflows/module
They also offer add-ons such as “Add a user,” “Snail Mails,” and “Auto-scans.”
All plans come with additional features which you can check on their pricing page here: https://www.zoho.com/us/books/pricing/.