Crowdfire Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : Social Media Marketing Software , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Pros & Cons
8 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Category leader in Social Media Management Tools
- Category leader in Social Media Automation Tools
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
- Best for Low cost software
4 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Content Curation feature has been rated 100% below industry average
- Schedule Content feature has been rated 100% below industry average
- Custom Posting times feature has been rated 100% below industry average
Crowdfire Pricing Overview
- $9.99 /
- Freemium, Subscription
- Free: 10 scheduled posts per account, Supports four social networks and one linked account per social network.
- Plus: $9.99/mo.($7.48/mo. If bought annually,) 100 scheduled posts per account, supports five social networks and two linked account per social network.
- Premium: $49.99/mo.($37.48/mo. If bought annually), everything that the plus has to offer plus more social network support and five linked account per social network
- VIP: $99.99/mo.($74.98/mo. If bought annually), everything that the Premium plan has to offer plus 20 accounts per social network. VIP also provides priority support.