CoSchedule Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : Social Media Marketing Software , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Pros & Cons
6 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Social Media Management Tools
- A contender in Social Media Automation Tools
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
5 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Content Curation feature has been rated 54% below industry average
- Automatic Posting times feature has been rated 100% below industry average
- Advanced Analytics feature has been rated 33% below industry average
CoSchedule Pricing Overview
- $20 /
- Available (No Credit Card required)
Individual Plans – Essential + Referral Program, Essential
- Essential + Referral Program: $0-$20/mo., 1 user, 8 social profiles, 1 calendar
- Essential: $40/mo., 1 user, 8 social profiles, 1 calendar
Both plans come with email marketing integration, blog + social scheduling and social analytics.
Business Plans – Growth, Professional, Enterprise
- Growth: $60/mo., 3 users, 10 social profiles,
- Professional: $300/mo., 5 users, 15 social profiles
- Enterprise: $1,200/mo., 10 users, 25 social profiles
Agency Plans – Growth, Growth + Agency Pack, Professional
- Growth: $60/mo., 3 users, 10 social profiles
- Growth + Agency pack: $210/mo., 3 users, 10 social profiles.
- Professional: $300/mo., 5 users, 15 social profiles.