Thrive Themes offers totally business-oriented WordPress products to help you maximize the conversions, sales, email sign ups, or engagement from your visitors. Despite the name, the company offers both themes and plugins for your WordPress site.
Who is it for?
Thrives Themes’ products are suitable for anyone who wants to take their website, business to the next level by utilizing the latest technologies. If you are serious about growing your business quickly, you should give these a try.
- Thrive Architect is a highly powerful drag-and-drop visual editor for WordPress
- The architect offers lots of ready-made page templates and conversion elements to help you design highly converting home, sales, landing, and other pages
- You won’t have to write any code for creating and customizing the layouts
- It is possible to preview your designs on different screen sizes
- Thrive Leads helps you to grow and maintain email lists for your business
- Superior design options will let you create various types of optin forms
- Thanks to the advanced targeting features, you can show only the relevant offers to the visitors
- Integrated A/B testing, reports, and insights will help you to maximize your RoI
- Thrive Ovation is a fully featured WordPress plugin to collect and display client testimonials
- You can collect testimonials for social media platforms as well
- Thrive Ultimatum enables you to take advantage of the scarcity factor to market your products
- The plugin offers several methods to create scarcity for your product or service
- Lots of ready-to-use templates for your marketing page with built-in scarcity
- Thrive Headline Optimizer enables you to find the best-performing titles for your blog posts
- Thrive Clever Widgets offers a unique solution to display unique widgets based on the post, page, category, or various other filters
- Thrive Quiz Builder helps you to create quizzes and increase the size of your email list, social media following, etc.
- There are several conversion-oriented WordPress themes for creating blogs, magazine, corporate, and business websites.
Pricing & Support
You can purchase a single theme or plugin, which is priced at $39 to $97 for the single site license. However, you will need a Thrive membership to get access to all the plugins and templates. There are two types of membership plans –
: Priced at $19 per month, this plan allows you to use all the themes and plugin on all of your websites.
: For $49 per month, the agency plan enables you to use the themes and plugins on all of your client websites.
Each of the plugins and templates come with in-depth documentation and tutorials to help you get started.
There is a 30-day money-back guarantee to get a full refund for any reason. You will also have access to unlimited support as long as you keep the membership active.
- Lots of plugins and templates to help you build your business,
- Most plugins come with ready-made templates and designs,
- All the themes and plugins are perfectly optimized to look great on all screen sizes,
- Single purchases come with lifetime updates for the product.
- You have to choose a monthly plan to get access to all the plugins,
- No trial option to test the products before you purchase.