BlogVault Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : WordPress , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Pros & Cons
9 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- Alerts & Reports feature has been rated 0% above industry average
- Remove Website Malware feature has been rated 0% above industry average
- Automatic Secure Backups feature has been rated 0% above industry average
- Category leader in WordPress Backup Plugins
- A contender in WordPress Migration Plugins
- A contender in WordPress Security Plugins
See full list
- Best for Ease of use
0 Reasons not to buy
BlogVault Pricing Overview
- $89 / Year
- Personal: $7.4/mo.(billed annually), 1 site, 1 site free staging set up, and a plethora of other features.
- Business: $16.58/mo.(billed annually), 5 sites, 2 sites free staging set up, and a plethora of other features
- Developer: $49/mo., 20 sites, 4 sites free staging setup, unlimited clients, 1 team member, etc.
- Developer+: $69/mo., 50 sites, 10 sites free staging setup, unlimited clients, 2 team members, etc.
- Agency: $99/mo., 100 sites, 20 sites free staging setup, unlimited clients, 3 team members.
To know we suggest visiting their pricing plans here: https://blogvault.net/pricing/
You may also want to check out their backup and security combo(starts from $12.4/mo.) and WooCommerce backup plans(starts from $20.75/mo.) as well.