A comprehensive list of Website Builder for Small Businesses according to 132 users.
With 13 options to consider you are sure to find the right one for you.
Over users have rated and voted on 13 of the best solutions Website Builder for Small Businesses available in 2023, put them through a stringent series of examinations with the help of 132 voters like you, and assigned them FindrScores, all to help you make a smarter decision.
Our algorithm looks at over 1755 such as user satisfaction, price, geographical quirks, how the must-have functionality like Site Customization, Mobile Friendly, Online Store compare against these 13 solutions.
So whether you’re looking for the cheapest, easiest to use, the best overall we ‘ve got you covered.
Narrow down your search
Find the best Website Builder for Small Business for you, Tailor the data to find the best Website Builder for Small Business for your needs. See which software offers the best Site Customization, Mobile Friendly, Online Store or which is the easiest to use.
Filter by top Website Builder for Small Businesses in United Kingdom – See what users from this country recommends
Filter by Website Builder for Small Businesses in India – See what users from this country recommends
Filter by free Website Builder for Small Businesses – See which is the best free solution.
Filter by cheapest Website Builder for Small Businesses – See which is the most affordable solution.
Looking for Website Builders deals? – See today’s best Website Builders discount codes.
Overview of 13 Best Website Builder for Small Business (2023)
|Starting Price||$39/One Time|
|Value for money||6/10||8/10||9/10||8/10||7/10||8/10||6/10||6.6/10||8/10||8/10|
|Quality of features score||6/10||8/10||9/10||6/10||7/10||8/10||6.4/10||6.6/10||8/10||8/10|
|Usability and Intuitiveness||6/10||10/10||8/10||8/10||7/10||8/10||6.4/10||7/10||7/10||8/10|
|Likelihood of recommending|
|The reason for leaving||cost||other||cost|
Was this helpful?
Last Updated:24 Jan 2023
In the last 12 months, we have a crunch 4531711964 data points in our system which paints a unique picture of each product from where they stand in the market, users sentiment and so on. All that is not without the of over 278491 user contribution rating and reviewing over 1859 products on our platform. That is the SoftwareFindr difference big data meets real user experiences
Current Users Recommendation Distributions
Couldn’t disagree more with your assessment and here’s why:
– Stability – depending on the host provider you select, the plugins that are used and the code that is created, you could end up with a very unstable site. Furthermore, since WordPress is an open source application; many plugins are not tested or updated regularly, and as a result, it can lead to an unstable web environment.
– Maintenance – unlike WordPress, which requires continual maintenance, Squarespace requires very little, if any, maintenance. The need for continual maintenance is just another cost that clients should not have to endure.
– Ease of Use – most businesses want to have access to their site for simple changes. The Squarespace content management system is simply more intuitive than WordPress and provides the casual user the flexibility to make simple changes without disrupting the integrity of the site.
– 24/7 Support – Squarespace has dedicated support that is awesome, whereas WordPress has very limited support and is reliant on a community of users to answer your questions. This leads to long response delays, information overload and many times inaccurate/inconsistent information.
– No Backups Required – Unlike WordPress, which requires you to backup your site, Squarespace does it for you – so that you can concentrate on your business and not have to worry about technical issues surrounding a website.
– Cost – Sure, as a WordPress designer, you can provide a competitive upfront price. But let’s not forget the longterm costs. These costs can run into the thousands in site maintenance, change requests, etc. For those that are not tech savvy you’re at the mercy of the designer you’ve hired to maintain and update the site. And let’s not forget for a moment that depending on the template, plugins and extras (which are all included w Squarespace) these costs can easily surpass the cost of having a Squarespace website.
Virb and Jimdo can be used but they are not as reliable as wix and wordpress are. Having all in one tool is a rare thing but one can try templatetoaster, theme plus website builder popularly known for it’s flexibility and compatibility with all the major CMSes.
All of them are good but I think WordPress best when it comes to CMS. The best part about WordPress is its always had been a very user friendly CMS.
WordPress is great, but it’s not for everyone.
In some cases, I recommend Wix and others over WordPress.