VidIQ Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : SEO , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Pros & Cons
9 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Video Scorecard feature has been rated 0% above industry average
- Category leader in SEO Tools
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
- Best for Low cost software
- 100% of users say they would recommend VidIQ
4 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Keyword Research Tool feature has been rated 48% below industry average
- Trending Videos feature has been rated 64% below industry average
- SEO Title Recommendations feature has been rated 100% below industry average
VidIQ Pricing Overview
- $7.50 / Month
- Freemium, Subscription
Basic: Free to use, one user, one channel, three competitor tracking, one trend alters, only one feature on chrome extension, ideal for new YouTubers
Pro: $7.50/mo., one user, one channel, six competitor tracking, one trend alters, more chrome extension features, best for research and analytics
Boost: $39/mo., one use, up to five channels, up to 200 videos/mo. Keyword recommendation, 20 competitor tracking, and up to 15 trend alerts. The plan is best suited for getting more views on your video.
Enterprise: Ask for cost, unlimited users, channels, keyword recommendation engine, competitor tracking, and 100 trend alters.
Each of the above plans offers web suite and chrome extension. To know more, we recommend visiting their pricing page.