DigitalOcean Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : Hosting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Pros & Cons
6 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- FTP access feature has been rated 0% above industry average
- DDoS protection feature has been rated 0% above industry average
- A contender in Cloud Hosting Providers
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
5 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Multiple Server Location feature has been rated 3% below industry average
- Backup & Monitoring feature has been rated 33% below industry average
- 99.9% Uptime feature has been rated 43% below industry average
DigitalOcean Pricing Overview
- $5 /
DigitalOcean pricing is one of the best in the industry. They offer plans for computing, storage, and tools & services.
Compute plans start from only $5/mo., which provides 1 GB of memory, one vCPU, 25 GB SSD Disk, and 1 TB Transfer.
Spaces: starts from $5/mo., 250 GB, 1 TB outbound transfer
Block Storage: starts from $10/mo., for 100 GB storage
You can know more about their plans here: https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/