Slack Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Ease of use
- Low cost software
- Complete solution
Manage by : Brian | Category : Collaboration software , Productivity software , Project Management Software , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Pros & Cons
9 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with Slack
- Great features list
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
- Best for Low cost software
- Best for Complete solution
1 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
Slack Pricing Overview
- $6.67 / Month
- Freemium, Subscription
Compare Slack to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating Slack our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
VideosView view video reviews and product walk through
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
The SoftwareFindr Radar compares all solutions on our platform in your chosen category and tries to segment them to give you a visual representation of the market. All the solutions are compared two-dimensionally which takes into account their FindrScore which is given based on numerous data points and research frequency. The average FindrScore for products like Slack is 0 which we’ve used as a threshold to only show the top 10 solutions.
Alternatives to Slack
Adaptation by Geography
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is NAN % satisfaction rate which means Slack is below this industry average