This is another great tool to consider my experience with this tool so far has been pleasant the only thing I will say is it only offers data for US and UK. The data SpyFu holds on keywords, and a website backlink profile seems to be less on the domain and keywords I have tested. With this tool, you can quickly get valuable insights on what your competitor’s marketing strategy is. SpyFu offers well present downloadable reports for you or your client for that reason I can see it working great with marketing agencies.
- SEO research your competitors top performing keywords
- See competitors ranking history
- Research a Domains backlink profile
- PPC research competitors Ad spend
- PPC research competitors Ad keywords
- PPC research competitors Ad history
- Adwords Advisor tool to help optimize your ads
- SERP analysis
- Backlinks outreach
- The AdWords history is compelling in the sense that you can easily see what’s worked for your competitor.
- The custom report is perfect to present to your team or client.
- They offer a unique feature that shows competitor shared keywords and keyword the competition doesn’t rank for.
PREFERRED USER GROUP
- It is limited to US and UK, but if that’s your target market, it will be perfect for you.
- The on page suggestion is very generic when compared to SEMrush or Alexa
I can see this tool working ideal for small to large business and bloggers wanting to advance their marketing efforts further. If you run an SEO agency, then SpyFu could be an alternative for you.
EASE OF USE
It can be overwhelming to start with but after a while, you will start to understand where everything is. I love the report and I I am outsourcing a particular job I create a report to future illustrate my mission.
Overall, I would recommend this tool if it fits your target audience demographics.