When it comes to checking backlinks, there’s only one tool that comes to mind and that’s Ahrefs. Which is probably hands down the best tool out there for backlink research as the amount of data they provide usually match my Google webmaster backlink results and also shows a few extras. This is a powerful tool to quickly on cover your competitors backlinking strategy to see what’s working best for them so you can do the same if not better. They have a Content Explorer to want so to learn what content is working well in your niche that can easily be uncovered also. Of Course, it wouldn’t be a complete SEO tool if it did not allow you to track your position ranking, Ahrefs when one step further and allows you to set up custom alerts and things as such as brand mentions or position changes.
- Ahrefs is said to be the best backlink checker tool in the industry thanks to the massive amount of links they have indexed with live updates
- Content explorer to uncover popular topics within your niche
- Keyword Explorer which allows you to feel such an order and rearrange the results volume keyword is difficult is the number of phrases and son.
- Check keywords for your website is currently ranking for in various countries and different languages.
- Run crawl report to see if there any issues that could be hurting your side the visibility in the search engines.
- You are also able to send yourself custom weekly or monthly reports and how well your SEO efforts it’s going.
- In my opinion the best backlink checker on the market with accurate link data.
- Allows you to discover where you can obtain links quickly.
- See Backlinks history recently gained and lost
PREFERRED USER GROUP
- The Keyword Explorer does what it says on the tin, but MOZ and SEMrush are better in my opinion.
This tool is a most have for bloggers and business owners to monitor your backlink profile. Ahrefs can help you quickly identify spammy links pointing to your websites that could hurt your search engine ranking. And also identify what’s the most linked to content within your niche which gives you an idea what the influences in your space care about. I use Ahrefs to monitor links pointing to my website and also to help me discover new backlink opportunities.
I recommend Ahrefs to everyone that cares about getting a higher ranking.
EASE OF USE
It might take you if you log into to get familiar with working component of Ahrefs fully. There are over 200 different Google ranking signals, and it is well known that backlink carries the most weight. Just do a simple Google search of the phrase “click here”?
Pay close attention to the site that ranks first a quick look at the backlink profile will explain why ?