Join.me Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Ease of use
- Low cost software
Manage by : Brian | Category : Collaboration software , Video Conferencing Software , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Pros & Cons
7 Reasons to buy
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
- Best for Low cost software
3 Reasons not to buy
- Video Conferencing feature has been rated 62% below industry average
- Scheduling feature has been rated 100% below industry average
- Meeting Initiation and Joining feature has been rated 100% below industry average
Join.me Pricing Overview
- $10 /
- Freemium, Subscription
- Lite: $10/mo., up to five people with fundamental tools for meetings.
- Pro: $20/mo., Offers more flexibility and power.
- Business: $30/mo., includes key information for large organizations.
The pricing is calculated according to an annual per-user basis.
They also offer non-profit pricing. You can check it here: https://www.join.me/pricing/nonprofit